[Lapg] looking for house-sit or sub-let

L. Santoyo santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Jul 20 10:36:48 PDT 2010

Hello,

My son needs a place to land for 2 to 6 weeks.
He is moving to Seattle in Sept. In the meantime, I am helping him look for
house-sitting or an economical sub-let situation.

I can also trade a full permaculture design certificate course- or
consulting- or garden design with some installation...

He is 24 years old and among other talents is a trained chef- specializing
in Sushi and Japanese Izakaya
He needs a place w privacy and a kitchen -and near a bus route (he doesn't
drive).
Most areas will be considered.

We are already looking at Craig's list and other services- any help is
appreciated

thank you!

Larry

*http://earthflow.com