[Lapg] last one-day Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy I workshop 8/15

W Talaro wtalaro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 18:07:18 PDT 2010

Day and Date— Sunday, August 15, 2010
Time— 9A – 6PActivity
Sponsoring Group— Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy
Location Address— 10849 Ralston Avenue; Pacoima, CA 91331
Activity Details— systems thinking for sustainability beyond organic gardening
For More Information— questions at urban-suburban-ecoliteracy.com

This is going to be the last one-day Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy I workshop.

Now if you haven't (yet) taken one of these workshops, you would not know from
direct experience that the day goes fast because it's jam packed with content.
That's been both a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, the workshop is lively
and fast-paced, to say the least. On the other, it's been really difficult to
cover everything that needs to be covered all in a single day.

The workshop's lead instructors are reformatting the workshop to slow the pacing
but deepen the interrelated content. All Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy I workshops
are going to be multi-day starting in September. The basic workshop will be two
days long. There are two additional days that follow, one in which the
instructors dive indepth into integrating sustainability in home vegetable,
herb, and CA native gardens and another in which the focus is creating
sustainability in maintaining and improving overall physical well-being,
including energy medicine, ref. Donna Eden. All in all, Urban/Suburban
Ecoliteracy I in its new format will comprise 4 consecutive Saturday or Sunday
meetings.

Those who have taken the 1-day ecoliteracy workshop are eligible for a discount
on the longer format workshop when it is launched in September.

In the meantime, please visit the new Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy website for
workshop details and to register securely online:http://urban- suburban-
ecoliteracy. com/?page_ id=326