[Lapg] Opportunity for Trades and Services

Josue Bustos artist85 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 12:28:15 PDT 2010

Portfolio & Resume here: www.hozwe.com
Contact; art
I just went back to school at The Art Institute Hollywood.
Majoring in Bachelors of Science in Media Arts and Animation.

Primary:
1A..................
Photographer: Digital and film
Web Design: CMS, CSS, HTML, Wordpress
Graphic Arts
Graphic Design
Final Cut  Pro Video Editing
Fine artist: mix mediums: I can work with any surface or texture.
3D Modeling using MAYA and or 3Ds MAX
2D Animator

1B.......................
Landscaping / Labor and or Design
I can work on your landscape or help you desing one.
Bike Repair

Secondary:
1A........................
Note: I worked 1y 1/2 at a coffee shop/restaurant, And co developed a
healthy Food Menu at TRIBAL CAFE in historic Filipino Town/ Echo Park.
Currently working on there Tribal Food Network. IT has been open since
2005 .
Sandwich Artist
Barista
Juices
Smoothies
Prepare Food etc.

2B...........................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSSJxKHc0A
The above link is a multi cultural (tribal marketplace) free event
that I organized in 2008, over 21 local vendors, 4 live bands, 2 local
Djs. and yes this took place at the Tribal cafe.

Knowledge of:
Nutrition
Herbalism
Farming
Gardening

My Needs list:
Job/ any
I need to make at lest $2-300/week

Trades:
I can trade any of my skills above and hope to find a good opportunity
for long term sustainability.

Cheers.

Josue Bustos.