[Lapg] AB 811

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 21:15:51 PDT 2010

FYI... This is what a person very knowledgeable in these things (she and her
husband are 110% solar electric at home and have been for several years) told me
regarding AB 811. She is the Coordinator of the Solar Energy Academy at La
Mirada HS and he worked with ESolar and is now a managing supervisor with Grid
Alternatives, Carson. We all are involved with Transition Whittier.
Towards sustainability,
Best,
Dennis Pilien