[Lapg] local enterprise

Max Lindegger max at ecologicalsolutions.com.au
Sun Aug 8 20:53:39 PDT 2010

$ 250 per week, year?? I rent a space for $ 20.00 for a day. Anybody growing
their own surely could not afford such prices?? I go to Farmers Markets and
the profit is rather modest..

Please tell be it is a printing mistake.

max

EcoLogical Solutions - Consultancy & Education Services
59 Crystal Waters, 65 Kilcoy Lane, Conondale Qld 4552, Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5494 4741
Email: office at ecologicalsolutions.com.au
Internet: www.ecologicalsolutions.com.au