[Lapg] Urbanite source

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 00:30:20 PDT 2010

Hi Ray and LAPG,
Where can I find a free and local source of urbanite? I am going to shape it for
use in a retaining wall at my community garden space. It is about 30 feet
long by 3 feet high and currently has rebar and vertical sheet metal as its
retaining wall. I want to replace the community garden's sad-looking retaining
wall with urbanite as a permacultural replacement and my first practice wall of
urbanite before I use urbanite in my own backyard to replace a 70 foot long by 3
feet high retaining wall with some structural problems. Techniques? Suggestions?
Towards sustainability,
Best,
Dennis