[Lapg] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Steven Williams steelheadwig at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 11:28:58 PDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Steven Williams requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Judith,

- Steven

Accept invitation from Steven Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-tf81h1-gdaiqqoi-5d/uEDW3DL0-ptqFuMF0Q9GdBg8IM/blk/I5529736_20/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0OnPoPdPAOdjl9bPpRlANFu5kSbPcRc3sTdP4Mdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Steven Williams
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-tf81h1-gdaiqqoi-5d/uEDW3DL0-ptqFuMF0Q9GdBg8IM/blk/I5529736_20/c39vdzcTej8RdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Steven Williams be a good idea?

Have a question? Steven Williams's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Steven Williams and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/-tf81h1-gdaiqqoi-5d/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation