[Lapg] URGENT: Rabbits in danger of euthanization

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 30 13:06:34 PDT 2010

If you know anyone that could use a great permaculture pet/ small and cute soil
building machine here's some info for you!
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison