[Lapg] 7 Foods/Plants The Healthiest People Eat

Dennis Pilien dpilien98 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 09:37:14 PDT 2010

Hi All:
Here's a thought: These are the healthiest foods/plants to eat. See attachment
for more details on each food/plant nutrient. My question to any of you is "Do
you know where I can get any one these locally?" I am searching online for seeds
or cuttings or techniques to raise or grow my own.
I want to grow them in my mini-greenhouses/ponds this fall/winter as needed
and/or in my own garden or community garden plot. I want to use permacultural
agriculture, aquaponics/mariculture and experimant in the city a bit. I hope it
works out. I might also try a Chido Govero-style of agriculture also
(small-scale, high-end product, permaculturally) of course.

The 7 foods/plants the healthiest people eat are: Cacao, Goji Berries, Maca, Raw
Honey, Spirulina, Sea Vegetables, Pumpkin Seeds