[Lapg] Fw: Screening of Crude (9/15) in Burbank

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 10 20:33:19 PDT 2010

Anybody want to carpool from Eagle Rock area?
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison