[Lapg] Industrial Agriculture Proponents?

Rashid G. rashidreza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:49:09 PDT 2010

Thanks Dennis and Lois

I thought I had used most if not all of the possible search phrases and
combinations
"Pros of... "
"Benefits of... "
"Supporters of... "
"Proponents of... "
"Arguments in favor of... "
etc. etc.

Ironically even when you type in these search phrases, 90% of what comes up
are articles arguing against Industrial Agriculture.

But here are some of the articles I found after hours of searching:
http://www.mcdb.ucla.edu/Research/Goldberg/research/Pdf/To_eat_or_not.pdf
http://www.wired.com/science/planetearth/magazine/16-06/ff_heresies_03organics
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/04/26/attention_whole_foods_shoppers
http://www.agbioworld.org/biotech-info/articles/biotech-art/hypocrisy.html

coincidently I never tried Lois's "good reasons for industrial agriculture"
found a few more, thanks Lois.
http://eatdrinkbetter.com/2010/02/04/you-talk-about-industrial-farming-like-its-a-bad-thing/
http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2010-06/su-has061410.php#

peace

Google <good reasons for industrial agriculture>.  Unfortunately over 8