[Lapg] Fw: Job Op: 10/23: promote garden services

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 12:55:53 PDT 2010

Come down to Home Grown Culver City!  Get paid to talk about gardening!
Joan
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison