[Lapg] This Sunday- Ciclavia and 350.org events. Come play!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 7 13:11:29 PDT 2010

Please come ride your bike, skateboard, or walk along streets that are normally
full of cars for the first Ciclvia event.

http://ciclavia.wordpress.com/
If anybody wants to bike over or transit/bike combo email me!  I live in Eagle
Rock.

Also this sunday, so many events for 350.org!  I've been asked to table a booth
about permaculture (anyone have any resources like posters or displays to
share?) for an event.  Want to join me?

 Sunday, 2-4pm at Eagle Rock and Colorado Blvds in Eagle Rock.
 http://www.350.org/power-community

If you have a permaculture related business this would be a great way to promote
yourself!
and I would love some company!
Joan

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison