[Lapg] Bag It! - October 24th - A Film Screening Regarding Plastic Pollution

orameh bagheri oramehb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 16:58:03 PDT 2010

Dear Friends,

Hi! I hope everybody has been doing well! On October Sunday October 24th
from 4-7PM there will be a special screening of Bag It!  - a documentary
film about plastic pollution at the Downtown Independent Theater. I saw this
film in August at the UCLA Institute of the Environment and believe this
film should be seen by as many people as possible...it is a simply made film
with a lot of information and a candid look at the consequences of our use
of plastic and provides solutions for what we can do as people. Please come
to this screening and bring family or friends...it is suitable for all ages.
All proceeds from this event will benefit Friends of the Los Angeles River
who has generously supported the screening of this film. Below is the link
for online ticket purchases and the Facebook event page....please send to
anybody you wish!

http://bagitfolar.eventbrite.com/  - Online Ticket Sales!
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/event.php?eid=104557882940039<http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#%21/event.php?eid=104557882940039>-
Facebook Event Page