[Lapg] Fw: Temporary Office Work

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 10 13:30:08 PDT 2010

Pauline is a friend and a huge supporter of womens leadership.  this is a job
working for someone who is part of one of her equality iniatives.  If you're
looking for work and have office experience please contact her (below).
Joan
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison