[Lapg] Live in my neighborhood!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 11 12:26:59 PDT 2010

Just browsed Zillow and I see this house is for sale!  it's a couple houses down
the street from me and a gorgeous place!  I've always been curious about it and
now I see it's for sale!
If you're in the market or know someone who is please clue them in.
Eagle Rock is a FANTASTIC part of town and I'd LOVE more permaculturally minded
peeps in the neighborhood!
Joan
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1327-Neola-St-Los-Angeles-CA-90041/20852832_zpid/

 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison