[Lapg] Fw: save the bees! Who you gonna call? BACKWARDS BEEKEEPERS!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 10:45:58 PDT 2010

Y'all ought to know about this incredible local resource for bee saving and bee
keeping!

Please google backwards beekeepers you should come to their site.  They have a
google voicemail account that transcribes messages and someone sends them out to
the list.  Most people are contacted within 24 hours by a local beekeeper who
will trap the bees and they get set up into honey producing hives.

Sometimes the situation involves cutting into a wall, these are special
circumstances and can be discussed on the voicemail.  Often it's not bees at all
but hornets or yellow jackets - we don't trap these!

Good luck!
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison