[Lapg] City Repair pt II @ Venice Triangle

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 05:02:43 PDT 2010

Time
Saturday, October 23 · 9:00am - 2:00pm
------------------------------
LocationJust south of Rose, on Main st in Venice
------------------------------
Created By
Westside Permies <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=96215216567>
More InfoJoin us this Saturday as we converge once again on the Venice
Triangle to give the space it's finishing touches! We'll be painting a
mural, plastering a cob bench with natural plasters, and giving the plants a
little TLC.

If you couldn't make it last time, or want a chance to get back out there
and finish what we started, then join us! It will be a day of fun and
festivities as we play together on the streets, beautifying our
neighborhood.

See You there! But...Rain Cancels :)