[Lapg] Fw: Last day in Los Angeles

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 21 11:21:30 PDT 2010

SPREAD THE WORD!  This film highlights permaculture and showcases Penny
Livingston.  Super cool stuff.  Well worth traveling to see!  Send your LA area
friends!
joan
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison