[Lapg] LAfreestore experiment

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 22 16:08:10 PDT 2010

A great opportunity to get and give stuff and practice community networking!
(see below)
Joan
 "...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison

Hi friend!