[Lapg] Leaders Causing Leaders

Rashid G. rashidreza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:00:23 PDT 2010

Hi I'm sure you're all busy doing amazing work but if any of you are in the
area I hope you can make it to this amazing event.

http://www.leaderscausingleaders.com<http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1265746>

"Leadership is a defining characteristic of any generation. Where it is
created, innovation and change become real possibilities - and this November
6th & 7th at the Long Beach Convention Center we intend a groundbreaking
experience which awakens the leader within.

We’re assembling leaders and visionaries, creating exhilarating panels from
technology to social entrepreneurship to spirituality, arranging and hosting
seminars and workshops with some of the great teachers of our time and
celebrating this experience together with a  Saturday evening conscious
music festival.
Leaders causing Leaders offers 4 interactive workshops on Nov 6th and 7th
for Designing your Vision for the World. Led by Joseph Jacques (C.A.S.T.)
and Laura Fox (Visionary Culture), they will recognize your importance in
the unfolding of your brilliant new narrative ideas based on sustainability,
harmony, and true leadership for our planet. They will support you in the
birthing of your emerging story, allow it to further take shape as a
visionary, transformational, world service project. JJ and Laura will
cultivate your great value and talent.

*Morning Sessions*
The one hour morning session taking place Saturday and Sunday mornings is
OPEN to all weekend participants who wish to bring and develop a new vision
and new collaborative relationships.

*Afternoon Sessions*
The one hour afternoon session taking place Saturday and Sunday afternoons
is for those who sign up in advance to have their existing project
work-shopped, with an opportunity to be awarded a year of ongoing
mentor-ship from a Leaders Causing Leaders panel of experts."

Please pass this email on to anyone you think might be interested.
Please see attached flyer

Much Respect
Rashid