[Lapg] Plant Sale/Estate Sale

Pedersen, Marialyce Marialyce.Pedersen at disney.com
Thu Nov 4 17:21:31 PDT 2010

Hey L.A. Permies. I'm hosting an estate sale in Sierra Madre, this Saturday and Sunday, 11/6-7, starting at 7 a.m., and wanted to invite each of you to attend. We are selling our family home of 50 years and it is full of interesting treasures that will be for sale, all throughout the house. We are also selling many POTTED PLANTS-fruit trees, ornamentals, varietals, lots! Also furniture, appliances, clothing (Mens' XL, suits and casual clothes), household goods, tools, automotive parts, books, collectibles, and lots more. Think REUSE, REPURPOSING!

650 Edgeview Drive, Sierra Madre CA 91024
At the top of Michillinda Avenue, off the 210 Freeway (above Pasadena)
No early birds-7 is early enough!
For info the day of the sale: 626/355-6703

Please share with anyone you know who may be interested in coming. Thank you!
Marialyce Pedersen
805/390-9610