[Lapg] A great location in Los Angeles to host Permaculture workshops ( & get paid )***

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 11:17:14 PST 2010

Good day permies*
Our eye catching community creative space is looking to host some permaculture work shops, lectures & classes in coming months...
Points of interest are building Rocket Stoves, out door kitchens & any sort of creative gardening or independence oriented teachings.... we invite you to charge for these classes & we will have to afford you the price of the materials*
This is our new sight, not much my way of photos yet, but you will be able to get the gist of what we are up to....
FWI, we also have a live/work space becoming available in December/Jan to a handy person that plays well with others&*
http://thechurchoffashion.com
Please pass this along***Charon Nogues562 895-9399