[Lapg] JUNKYARD BLACK FRIDAY TOUR The most fun day finding gifts at pennies on the dollar.

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 13:32:09 PST 2010

TimeFriday, November 26 · 10:00am - 5:00pm

________________________________

LocationApex 8909 San Fernando Road Sun Valley, CA. 91352

________________________________

Created ByRay Cirino

________________________________

More InfoWe will meet at Apex and stay there for an hour or so. This is a famous
place in the world where I have some good things I've hidden away for you. They
also have two more spaces we can take a private tour on across the street no one
gets to go except us. Then we'll go have lunch. Then we'll hit three yards that
many people never go to that have secret treasures of all kinds. Wear old
clothes and bring cash. If your are interested in rocket stoves, gardening,
solar cooking or any other need, I'll help you reach your goals.

Tour Fee: $20 lunch not included
  The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.