[Lapg] Are any of you concerned?

Rashid G. rashidreza at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:30:42 PST 2010

Is anyone on this list-serv the slightest bit concerned about Senate Bill
510, the Food Safety Modernization Act?

Why haven't I heard a peep about this?

Shouldn't we be concerned?

Maybe taking some action?

Am I being paranoid to think that the clarion call about the danger of this
legislation is over-hyped?

http://www.naturalnews.com/030418_Food_Safety_Modernization_Act_seeds.html

Although the legislation has seemingly well intentioned efforts to create
more oversight of industrialized food production and lessen the incidences
of food recalls, it also would place disproportionate control over small
growers like you and I.

Senate Bill 510, the Food Safety Modernization Act is about to be voted on
as soon as tomorrow and it would drastically change the freedoms that we
currently enjoy.

Please call and sign the petition.

Much Respect,
Rashid G.

213-973-2012
*Paradigms: Screenprinting, Graphic Design, Permaculture, Construction*