[Lapg] Fw: (sort of) quick and easy way to help out a school garden

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 28 11:12:48 PST 2010

For those of you who tried to "like" our schools entry on facebook on the Corona
Tools page and found it frustrating and confusing I am very sorry!  I didn't get
any instructions from Corona and when I went to their page it looked obvious.
It is not!

In order to see our schools' entry you first have to "like" Corona Tools.  If
you are willing to do that, then you will see our schools' post if you scroll
down the page (looks like they do regular tool giveaways on the site so if you
are a gardener it's not such a bad deal to "like" them) and THEN you can comment
or "like" us.  I'm sorry it's such a pain in the butt and really sorry I sent
out a bunch of email before I understood that it was more complicated than it
appeared.

If you're up for "liking" Corona Tools then please vote for AHS!  There is only
one other organization in the running.  They have about 50 votes right now. We
are closer to 25.  Voting ends 12/1.  We could use your support!
Thanks,
Joan

 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison