[Lapg] The Flyer for the GET INDEPENDENT Permaculture workshop series fundraiser***

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 12:47:43 PST 2010

Good day Permies*
This is the flyer for our Women's Craft event coming up... the purpose of said craft event, is to raise funds for the materials/honorarium we will need for our fabulous Permaculture workshop series starting in January & that will hopefully continue for years to come*
Please forward it for & wide*
Note that Organic, Fair trade Truffles in paradise will be available ! Our proud purveyor is none other than Wendy Talaro, M.A.Systems Thinking and Ecological Literacy Instructor
Cornucopia Sustainable Designs and Urban/Suburban Ecoliteracy
http://cornucopia-sustainable-designs.com
http://urban-suburban-ecoliteracy.com
Real solutions for real people for a sustainable post-carbon economy
We are looking for a few more Crafts women.... so please do inform your talented friends*
The poster & Promo for the Get Independent series will be coming up next*
Thank you all for your time & energy....Charon Nogues