[Lapg] Turning junk into a rocket stove tour in a junkyard

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 23:23:30 PST 2010

Saturday we will treasure hunt in two rocket junkyards. The mission is to find
unique metal shapes that will direct heat effectively through a rocket stove. We
have the best aerospace and rocket yards in the world, so lets get busy creating
solutions for the cold winter nights and build community with captured summer
sunlight(wood). Sunday we'll build the stove and you can join us at HM157 in
Linchon Hts.
Check out the details here:
http://loveit.tribe.net/photos/100612fb-b618-4b16-b0ad-9a888919b0c1

Info:call 818-834-7074
 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.