[Lapg] Rocket Stove Workshop Sunday

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 21:56:28 PST 2010

What do we do when  it gets cold outside? What do we do when it's dark out and
there's stars in the sky on a super clear night with a romantic moon? Most of us
go indoors and turn the computer and waste the night time just to miss the dark
eyes of a raccoon or the hoot of and owl calling his mate. Well there's a
workshop to light up the cold night, by teaching you how to build or create
summer heat and sunshine from summer twigs. We all will learn the basics and
maybe invent some.  Why a rocket stove? Come and find out.

Fee: $20

Rest of the info:
http://loveit.tribe.net/photos/7839a032-a45b-47e1-83ef-b3cb05ecc249

 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.