[Lapg] This Sunday : Rock & Shop for Permaculture education + the Greening of HM157

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 19:44:43 PST 2010

Good day all*

Community Creative Space HM157 is having a Women's craft event this Sunday to raise funds for the materials we will need for our marvelous :
GET INDEPENDENT @ HM157 hands on permaculture workshops*
 starting in January & continuing throughout spring. More info about all the radical projects will be coming out super soon. Please forward our invitation to all your friends & lovers... we assume you have many of both... for you know what they say about people with green thumbs...

On Sunday December 19th,

HM157 is holding a DIY (Do it Yourself) craft and vintage event featuring craftswomen and other unique vendors from all over Los Angeles

from 10:00am - 6:00pm.

& 6-10PM we have KJ Martin Jaye running KARAOKE
in the GOLD ROOM !!!!

Art, food, music & literature will be included with homemade and vintage gift items and clothing for sale. Just in time for last-minute holiday shopping!

Featured musical artists are:

-11AM - The Mother Lilies
( The mothers of the Cobra lilies ) www.myspace.com/cobralilies
- Noon : Ilo Mar www.myspace.com/vanessamicale
-1PM Gwendolyn www.gwendolyn.net
-2PM Auriana Lynn Borealis on the saw www.etsy.com/shop/MoonshineBaby
-2:30 Emily Lacy www.emilylacy.net
-3PM Pam Shaffer www.pamshaffermusic.com
-4PM Icy Lytes www.myspace.com/icylytes
- 4:45 Featherbeard www.myspace.com/featherbeard
- 5PM He's my brother, she's my sister Rachel & Robert Kolar
(- the backing band ) www.myspace.com/hesmybrothershesmysister

Tarot reading by Madame Pamita

& After the Craft Event is done...

>From 6PM to 10PM :
We have KJ Martin Jaye running KARAOKE in the GOLD ROOM !!!!!

HM157 wants to emphasize just how important it is to shop local, for it seems that the dark cloud of globalization, that once showered us with the promise of prosperity, has dried up economic opportunity here in the USA. Shopping local cuts out the waste of transportation & packaging + it supports & encourages the creativity of our neighbors, rather than corporate greed.

hmonefiftyseven at gmail.com
& check out : www.HM157.com

The profits from the event will go towards HM157 Green renovation via the GET INDEPENDENT @ HM157 Permaculture Workshop series in January, 2011.