[Lapg] KARAOKE for the LOVE of HM157 & Permaculture*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 01:58:39 PST 2010

Good day all*
Please pass the word about our Karaoke fundraiser for the materials we need for the upcomingPermaculture workshops...
If you would like to receive my Facebook invitations ( & you can forward them to your pals* )please friend Charon Nogues or hm157.
Thank you for your time & energy*
Love always,Sister Charon & HM157
This Sunday....

HM157 is hosting KARAOKE****

KJ Martin Jaye will pry you off the wall & you will have a ball*
Sunday is a school night... so were calling it early :

6PM - 10PM***

& if y'all scream for ice cream... our KJ may stay till midnight*****

$5 Suggested Donation*
( But you can give us $10, cuz you love HM157 & your so classy* )

This is a fundraiser for the Greening of HM157*

If you have been to HM157, you know we can't run a coffee maker &
a crock pot @ the same time, since we were built in 1886*
The Los Angeles Permaculture guild ( LAPG ) will be managing the :
Get Independent @ HM157* Hands on Permaculture series staring
in January & continuing throughout spring*

For more information about all our upcoming workshops & events...

www.hm157.com
HM1573110 N. BraodwayLos Angeles90031