[Lapg] The Hot new Rocket Stove outdoor heater

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 18:00:11 PST 2010

After doing a junkyard tour workshop last week, this week we finished the space
heater. All the parts are from rockets, except the dish. The purpose of this
space heater is to bring the summer to the cold winter nights. You can also
direct the heat across the space that can reach place you can never reach with a
bon fire. So often we'd loose heat behind the rocket stove, so this time we can
direct it, like a warm summer breeze.We'll firer it up once the place dries out.
Ray

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1579185838473&set=a.1024917822119.2005059.1200454946

 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.