[Lapg] Great book for a great cause

Tracy Huston tracy at menlolabcommunities.com
Fri Dec 17 11:46:40 PST 2010

Friends:

On behalf of the Menlo Lab Urban Farmers in Los Angeles, I'm writing to ask your support in sharing the news about our fundraising book, "Gardening for People and Planet". Based on the organic, biointense, biodiverse, and water-wise practices we use in our urban farming jobs program, the book covers all the basics for use by home gardeners, school gardens, community gardens, and small farms in an easy-to-use format. We've received rave reviews from experienced gardeners and those new to organic growing. Proceeds from book sales fund expansion of our urban farms and programs for at-risk youth. It is a great book for a great cause.

Please see www.menlolabcommunities.com for information about the book, the fundraiser, and Menlo projects, and to order the book. And please share the news!

With thanks,
Tracy Huston, Co-founder Menlo Lab Communities
1-310-663-1296
www.menlolabcommunities.com