[Lapg] rain water harvesting potential

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 20:06:33 PST 2010

and if you need 55 gallon plastic and steal drums I have them and possibly in
pink if you need to feel that effect. I know the plants around pink like that
color too. I just was emailed from Tenn. where there aren't enough drums for the
demand. Let's get busy.

Mad Scientist Ray Cirino
 The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.