[Lapg] Joseph needs your help or wants to help us.

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 13:29:31 PST 2010

Dear All,
I was just informed by a friend that Joseph a self taught cob builder need our help. He doesn't know we exist and is looking for place to share and teach his skills. He's willing to teach or contribute to our movement, but doesn't know there are like minded folks. Please lets show him we exist and connect with someone who needs our help.
 Call:
619-888-2011 or "Amie Grenier" <amiegrenier at gmail.com>

www.californiachaparral.org/helpjosephdiliberti.html

Regards,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.