[Lapg] The possibilities of Permaculture webinar, available to all

Gillian Webster webster_gillian at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:02:15 PST 2011

Hi there,
I would like to share with you all the webinar I did last summer exploring the basics of Permaculture. Is available on the website of the Solar Living Institute which is located in northern California. But I have also copied for you the direct link below.I have tried to be as clear and straight forward as possible as I believe this the best way to get more people involved and interested in everything that Permaculture has to offer.
http://vimeo.com/14553665
Please pass it on to anyone who you think might be interested. Any feedback would be really great as well.
Wishing you all the best for this exciting new year,
Thank you LAPG for all the great information and inspiration :)
kindest regards, Gilly