[Lapg] City Repair & Joyful Activist Event - Save the Date - March 19, 2011

Camille Cimino camillecimino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:30:05 PST 2011

Please save the Date!

City Repair & Joyful Activist are working together on another community
project in Venice, Sat. March 19, 2011.

The project will be at the North/East end of the Winward Circle, it is
federal property currently managed by the local post office.

We will be installing french drains for water catchment, mulching, planting
trees, succulents and natives.

There is also a possibility we may build an information and free exchange
keyosk.

We are looking for a volunteers to help organize the project, promote the
event, procure materials and prepare the project site.

We also have a want/need list of resources we are looking for to be donated
for the project/work party event.

3/4 inch crushed gravel
decorative gravel
compost, mulch, or soil amendments
plants, trees, succulents
micro-drip irrigation supplies
landscape filter fabric (felt fiber, not plastic)

We are also in need of a person with a truck to help move supplies to the
site before or on the day of the event.

A small gas stipend is available, if needed.

If you are interested please contact:

Francis Delavecchia - francis at joyfulactivist.com

or Camille Cimino - camillecimino at gmail.com
--