[Lapg] Room available in Gaia Sangha Eco Healing arts Intentional Community !

Andrew Rasmussen ecohealer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:56:06 PST 2011

      Gaia Sangha has a 130 Square Foot room available in our lovely
      community March 1, in the garden cottage. Waterfall and Pond view,
      quiet, outdoor shower, (and indoor), First and Security deposit
      800/Mo . Util Included.

*Beautiful , Fun, Conscious housemates with a great sense of Humor !*

      Solar Heated Jacuzzi

      Trampoline,

      20' Aerial trapeze and silk Rig,

      Organic garden,

      Fruit Orchard (Pineapple Guava, Persimmon, Grapes, Goji Berry,
      Papaya, Passionfruit, Bananna, Apricot, Lemon, Nectarine)

      laundry, Wireless Internet (FIOS), , Photovoltaic Solar panels,
      Greywater

*Plenty of parking . Awesome neighborhood with farmers market literally
across the street every Sunday. Two USM grads live here (me and Kevin
Ging) *

      This is a tobacco free property. Apply Now !
      http://home.igc.org/~onelove/application.htm
      <http://home.igc.org/%7Eonelove/application.htm>

We have conscious events here every few weeks. Community meals,
meditations, movie nights,
Visit our facebook group to see current residents (admins)
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=66789955658&ref=mf
Join our facebook Group to stay aware of events and room availability.
Residents work include: Acting, Modeling, Video Assist (VTR) , Writer,
Aerial rigging, Event Production, Web Design, Graphic Design,
Photography, Massage Therapy