[Lapg] Nance Klehm rainwater harvesting & greywater workshops

sarah dougherty sarahdough at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:59:12 PST 2011

Rainwater Harvesting workshop in Joshua Tree, CA
February 23, 10am – 5pm, $75

In this workshop you will get hands-on experience designing and building out
a rainwater harvesting system for a specific home site. Learn rainwater
budgeting as well as collection and storage options and take the skills you
learn and apply to your own situation at home.

We will be working on an off-grid living site at the edge of town
(location given with registration). Dress to work outside and bring work
gloves. Please bring your own snacks and beverages, a light lunch will be
provided.

$25 holds your space. Registration deadline February 20
paypal account: nettlesting at yahoo.com

?Questions? nettlesting at yahoo.com

Greywater design workshop in Joshua Tree, CA
February 24, 10am – 5pm, $75

Learn how to filter and reuse or simply direct your greywater (bath and
sinks) and dark greywater (kitchen) out of your house and into the landscape
to hydrate and feed your desert plantings or existing trees.

paypal account: nettlesting at yahoo.com

?Questions? nettlesting at yahoo.com
 www.spontaneousvegetation.net
www.salvationjane.net