[Lapg] Publish your work in the Permaculture Convergence 'Zine

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:54:30 PST 2011

Greetings,

In the midst of trying to plan the upcoming Southern California Permaculture
Convergence happing this April/May we came up with the idea to produce a
mini-zine to give to all those in attendance.  This 'zine will feature the
schedule of the convergence, speaker bios, artwork from local artists,
articles on permaculture related topics, recipes including foods grown
locally, and a giant resource list highlighting everything from Santa
Barabara to San Diego.

*What we need is content.*  Do you have an article that you would like to
contribute?  How about some artwork?  Do you have a resource list of all the
cool Permie things in your neighborhood?  Recipes?  We would like it all.

Please send your submissions in by March 15th deadline to
westsidepermies at gmail.com and have your work featured in the first locally
produced 'zine for the So Cal Permaculture Region.  (Hopefully it will
inspire more!!!!)

And if you still haven't signed up for the convergence, go to
www.socalconvergence.org and sign up today!!!

Our sincerest Gratitude.