[Lapg] help me get to Seed School

Davey davey.creates at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 21:43:47 PST 2011

hello everyone,

i'm wanting to take a course on seed saving in Arizona at the end of this
month. like most this class is a bit pricey and like everyone else i'm
lacking cash. so i just wanted to send this out and see if anyone has any to
spare or know of anyone who may.

here's what i'm thinking, i believe i can cover my transportation. my dad
offered a maybe $200 belated birthday gift to me. i'm still left with a huge
chunk to cover.

therefore i am looking for sponsors to send me to Seed School (actual name
of the five day course).

here's what you get with your donation:

   - $25 - thank you card
   - $50 - all of the above plus some seed i save from my garden
   post-schooling
   - $175 - all of the above plus an invitation to a general presentation on
   what i learned
   - $200 - aotap seed saving mini tutorial
   - $250 - aotap some of my time to help your home/project

let me know,
thanks,
Davey.

see the below flow of conversation that led me to send you this email: