[Lapg] From Chicken John: We WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 13:58:54 PST 2011

>From Chicken John... SF's almost mayor*

        Army Street gets a bike lane! 5 years of meetings and flyers and talking. Thanks to the leads on this thing: Gillian and Fran and all the others...
        We get it all: bike lane, bulb outs, traffic calming, no left turns, protected left turns, a median in the middle with trees and new everything. They are tearing up the street anyway to replace the sewer. So it's even smart! It's gonna suck to have 18 months of construction, but we'll manage...
        And that guy, Peter Heineke, turns out to be a losing loser. Gave $1,650 to McCain and thousands to the "Conservative Victory Fund". And he lives on Hill Street around the corner from Ritual. Isn't that just terrific?
        It's easy to find people who gave money to political organizations. Here's how we found him:

        http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/peter-heinecke.asp?cycle=08

        We should all join the Liberty Hill Neighbor Association and destroy it from the inside out...
        http://libertyhillsf.org/
        They are having elections next week. If we all joined, we can elect Kristine Enea to be the president, Frank Chu to be the secretary and Krob to be the controller.
        Heh.

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing
list subscription:

You are subscribed to the following list:

Chicken:

using the following email:

trickypoodle at yahoo.com

You may unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

  http://chickenjohn.us/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/u/chicken/

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main
screen:

  http://chickenjohn.us/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/list/chicken

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

	 chickenjohn at chickenjohn.com

The following physical address is associated with this mailing list:

 3359 Army Street San Francisco Ca 94110