[Lapg] Fw: [SoCalPetRabbits] Rabbits at Risk - can anyone help, even one or two?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 18:27:31 PST 2011

Local rabbit rescue is in dire need of people to provide foster homes for
rabbits or to adopt.  I am a huge fan of my little warren and love what all the
litter box contents have done for my garden.  Rabbits can be litter box trained
and live in your house!  and they are cute enough to make your heart melt.

If you can help please contact Kat (Alex) at the info attached.
Thanks,
Joan

 "There is one, and only one, solution, and we have almost no time to try it. We
must turn all our resources to repairing the natural world,and train all our
young people to help. They want to.
We need to give them this last chance to create forests, soils, clean waters,
clean energies, secure communities,stable regions, and to know how to do it from
hands-on experience"
"...the greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even
if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is
enough for everyone.
Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the
very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and
shelter."

- Bill Mollison