[Lapg] Tim Dundon will be rapping Mother Nature's message of LOVE this Saturday @ HM157*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 08:27:28 PST 2011

GOOD DAY PERMIES****
That's right, Mother Nature's truth shall be reveled through her Prophet of Poo Poo,TIM DUNDON this Saturday@ 2PM @ HM157*
PLEASE pass the good word to all your peeps... this event is a fundraiser for the materials for our Permaculture workshop series that will initiate the Renaissance Art Garden Gallery of Lincoln Heights @ Community Creative Space HM157*

We hope to have you over to the house for the $5 Tuesday night Vegan Renaissance league networking dinner ( @ 7:30PM ) soon*

Love always,
Sister Charon & HM157*

www.hm157.com

The I HEART MOM NATURE*
Rock- a- thon @ HM157*

Is aimed @ transforming a very unloved/high profile front yard on Broadway, right across the street from a huge, obnoxious McDonald's into the :

RENAISSANCE ART GARDEN GALLERY OF LINCOLN HEIGHTS...
a daunting task when you consider that HM157 was a very convincing abandoned haunted house last October...

Feb 12Th
>From 1PM-1AM
We have enlisted local performers to demonstrate their devotion to our beloved Valentine MOM NATURE*

1:00PM The Bad Water : www.facebook.com/thebadwater
2:00PM Tim Dundon, The Guru of Doo Doo will be talking sh*t
300PM Hi ho Silver oh: www.myspace.com/hihosilveroh
3:45 Spirit Vine : www.myspace.com/spiritvine
4:30PM Ruthann Friedman : www.ruthannfriedman.com/
5:30PM Cave Country : www.myspace.com/cavecountry
615PM John Carpenter : www.myspace.com/johnnycarpenter
7:00PM Pam Shaffer : www.pamshaffermusic.com/
7:45PM Tommy Santee Klaws : www.myspace.com/tommysanteeklaws
8:15 Gavin Thomas Tolar : www.facebook.com/people/Gavin-Thomas-Toler/10000048904260
9PM The Charmkin Rebellion : www.myspace.com/thecharmkinrebellion
10PM He's my Brother, She's my Sister : www.facebook.com/.../Hes-My-Brother-Shes-My-Sister/161554601053
11PM Amanda Jo Williams : www.myspace.com/amandajowilliamsmusic
12AM -1AM : Improv & Conversation*

THE HIGH PRIESTESS OF VISUALS*
CARMEN PARK/THE MYSTERY MACHINE
www.myspace.com/themysteryspot

FOR SOOTH, THE TRUTH told by HM157's traveling sooth sayer : MADAME PAMITA
who will be reading the Tarot*
www.madamepamita.com/

2PM TIM DUNDON the GURU of DOO DOO will be rapping Mother Natures message of LOVE*
www.arthurmag.com/.../the-sodfather-the-guru-of-doo-doo-tim-dundon-as- featured-in-arthur-no-27/

12 Hrs of Mother LOVE =

$10-$5 Sliding scale donation*
A small drop in the bucket when you consider what MOM NATURE has given us.

KIDS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME & FREE !
We have PING PONG & HORSE SHOES****

The funds raised from this event go towards the material costs for :

The monthly PERMACULTURE SKILL BUILDER SERIES*
hands on workshop with instructors:
SEAN JENNINGS, JOAN STEVENS, ANDREW RASMUSSEN, DON SMITH, WENDY TARLO, STEVE HERNANDEZ, DAVEY MONZON, LEIGH GERRARD, CAMILLE CIMINO & RAY CIRINO...
Our series will begin: SATURDAY 19TH*
We will teach folks how to build their own slice of Heaven on Earth & demonstrate how it is done @ HM157.

Go to www.hm157.com for the class info*

DAVEY MONZON is HM157's new resident gardner, if you would like to volunteer in the garden or donate gardening materials,
please contact him @ davey.creates at gmail.com

We have a vision that the edible garden will provide the ingredients for our [vegan, locally sourced, organic] weekly community dinner produced by local time-banker MEGAN HOBZA at HM157, and similar food projects will inspire folks to do the same with every piece of land.

Go to : www.facebook.com/TheArroyoLowdown

IN THE GALLERY*
We have OWL EYES ( James Weigel )http://immortalmortal.com/

TRUFFLE IN PARADISE will be on hand selling Mother Natures best quality Hand made/Fair Trade/Organic Truffles for your other sweethearts...
www.trufflesinparadise.com/

LEIGH ADAMS Glass Artista, has donated some of her glorious handmade glass jewelry for our cause.
www.laglassart.com/

PLANTS will be for sale, so make room in your car truck****

MONSTER THANKS to Camille Cimino, Wendy Talaro, Ray Cirino, Davey Monzon, Megan Hobza, Steve Hernandez, Sean Jennings, Joan Stevens, Leigh Gerrard, Katrina Zavalney & Don Smith ( + all our weekly Vegan chefs ! ) for your Vision & drive to make this WILD DREAM come alive*