[Lapg] carpool to santa monica

Davey davey.creates at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 22:59:37 PST 2011

believe me there was nothing to be missed. maybe except for the quinoa salad
they gave after the talk, it was pretty good. what salvaged the night from
being two (three including the drive there) precious hours lost was bumping
into two friends. the Farmer's Market rep said it was being filmed and would
be on youtube, check with them.