[Lapg] March 20, Mujeres de Maiz: Holistic Health & Self Defense Workshops & Mujer Mercado : Holistic Health & Self Defense Workshops & Mujer Mercado*

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 14:47:04 PST 2011

Good day all*
I sure wish I had time to craft.... at any rate, I'll be showing up to support Mujeres de Maiz !
Hope to see y'all there !
Love always,Sister Charon & HM157***www.hm157.com
'Mujeres de Maiz: Holistic Health & Self Defense Workshops & Mujer Mercado
TimeSunday, March 20 · 10:00am - 6:00pmLocationHomeboy Industries/Homegirl Cafe130 W. Bruno StreetLos Angeles, CACreated ByMujeres de Maiz, Luna Marina, Jeanette Iskat de AldanaMore InfoMujeres de Maiz:
Holistic Health Workshops, Self Defense Workshop & Mujer Mercadito
at Homeboy Industries & Homegirl Cafe
130 W. Bruno Street
Los Angeles, CA

Proposed Schedule:
10am-12noon: Self Defense Workshop by Cati de los Rios (High School teacher and black belt in Karate who has facilitated various self defense workshops across Los Angeles)

12-5pm: Holistic Health Workshops focusing on mind, body and spirit facilitated by women healers and workshop presenters. More information on the full set of workshops soon.

12-5pm: Vendor fair featuring Mujeres de Maiz artists, artisans, and vendors.

If you are a woman artist, craftsperson or artisan interested in vending at the Mujer Mercado at this event, please send a message to event
Jeanette invited you to Mujeres de Maiz: Holistic Health & Self Defense Workshops & Mujer Mercado and says "Looking for women artists & artisans for Mujeres de Maiz all women market to co-oincide with free women's holistic workshops on 3/20. Help me get the word out. Table space $25 & large booths $40 (can be shared) have space for about 30 vendors! xo J".