[Lapg] COMMON VISION comes to HM157 March 13TH***

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 10:06:38 PST 2011

GOOD DAY ALL****HM157 is incredibly pleased to announce that COMMON VISION  is coming to HM157 to transform some of our front yard into an orchard & put on an educational/inspirational performance on for Lincoln Heights !Please invite your friend's & neighbors to come witness the magic... have a blast & learn a thing or two from 2011's Globetrotting Johnny/Jinny Apple seeds****The Tree Planting Party starts @ 2PM* With DJ Motivation*
The Emmy award winning performance @ 4PM*$5 Donation ( Kids are always FREE *)
Following Common Vision we have more live entertainment to help raise funds for Common Vision's quest from 5 - 2 AM*So far we have Homesick Elephant, Las Cafeteras , Liv Carrow & Nick Nace starting @ 9PM ( The finale list o talent coming up quick* )Hope to see some of you beautiful doers here for this blessed event*** But please do by all means support Joan Stevens transform her front yard in Eagle Rock into something worthy of giver like she*** I would love to be there !Love always, Sister Charon & Hm157  www.hm157.com