[Lapg] Ecology of Leadership comes to Ojai - In 2 weeks!!

westside permaculture westsidepermies at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:23:07 PST 2011

*The Ecology of Leadership Program is coming to Ojai, CA*

When:  March 2011 - June 2011

www.theEcologyofLeadership.org <http://www.theecologyofleadership.org/>

Since initial launch in 2006, Ecology of Leadership (EOL) programs have
served hundreds of non-profit leaders, community activists, eco-social
entrepreneurs, and other conscious change-makers, in deepening their paths
of service by manifesting their gifts, visions, and passions in their lives,
their organizations, their communities, and the world.

 Using experiential, nature- and community-based leadership development, the
Ecology of Leadership program blends inquiry and skill development,
self-awareness, and deepened nature connection with principles of systems
thinking and permaculture. With the support of a powerful and dynamic circle
of leaders, you will explore leadership from the inside out, examining what
holds you back, then envision and step into the possibilities you hold for
your life, and your service path.
*
*
 *Check out the EOL Video*: http://tinyurl.com/eol-video

 “*I found the strength, clarity, and confidence within myself to powerfully
step into my role as Executive Director and hold a space for our
organization to re-envision itself.  Every aspect of my life has been
positively impacted by my willingness to authentically walk my path, fully
self-expressed.”   **Donna Helete, Executive Director, Outside Now*
*
*
* **More Testimonials**:  *
http://www.regenerativedesign.org/eol-testimonials-0

For more details and registration info, please visit:
www.theEcologyofLeadership.org <http://www.theecologyofleadership.org/>

Facebook Event:  http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=141406882590218

Connect with EOL on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ecology-of-Leadership/268953285614?v=info