[Lapg] THIS SUNDAY : Common Vision is coming to HM157... to PLANT the FUTURE****

charon nogues trickypoodle at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 11:21:23 PST 2011

Good day all*Please pass the good word about Common Vision experience this Sunday ! We want kids to come both young & old... Hope you can drop by & say HI****PS: Jeff Smith from Insects vs. Robots ( Venice Vanguard presents ) is not only performing.... but he gathered all the 4:30-9PM Talent energy... Very Groovy stuff*****Love C+ www.hm157.comHM157 is incredibly pleased to announce that COMMON VISION
is coming to transform our front yard into an orchard & put an educational/inspirational performance on for Lincoln Heights!Come witness the magic... have a blast & learn a thing or two from 2011's Globetrotting Johnny/Ginny Apple seeds.2:00pm - The Tree Planting Party (come get dirty !)
4:00pm - The Emmy award winning performance (come get enlightened !)$5 donation (kids are always FREE.)Following Common Vision, we have more live entertainment to help raise funds for this community project (come get funky !)4:30-9:00pm - Venice Vanguard Presents: Sleepy Owl <3 ,Grandma Dirt, All Together (Sam Broido), Pam Shaffer &Unfunky Folks .@ 9:00pm we have Homesick Elephant, Las Cafeteras , Liv Carrow& Nick Nace .