[Lapg] This Sat in Venice: Help with Gardens at Westminster Elementary

Steven Williams stevenmwilliams99 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:47:37 PST 2011

Time
Saturday, March 12 · 9:00am - 12:00pm
------------------------------
Location
WE Garden/Westminster Ave. Elem.
1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd - WE Garden @corner of Westminster & Main
Venice, CA
------------------------------
Created By
Westminster Schools' Endowment
Group<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28948547763>,
Coby Dahlstrom <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1080497846>
------------------------------
More Info
WE Garden Workday!

This Saturday, March 12
9:00am - 12:00noon

..."Earth Sculpting" Day

WE Garden NEEDS HELP making berms
for the coming California Woodlands

Help us create mini-hills and mini-valleys
Make WE Garden Expansion a beautiful park

Bring your muscles! And gloves!
We'll bring snacks and drinks.

Get ready for the Urban Forest Plant-In April 2!

PS: Your WE Garden service hours count as $15 per person per hour towards
all matching grants! & students can recieve service credit! So please, your
time is VALUABLE to us! Thanks again...

Great Community School = Great Community!
Come check us out!
Westminster Avenue Elementary School &
Westminster Computer/Math Magnet
1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
310.392.3041

For more information find us on facebook:
Join "Westminster Schools' Endowment Group" or like "WE Garden"
and please visit our school websites:
http://www.lausd.net/Westminster_Magnet/Westminster_Magnet/Home.html
http://www.lausd.net/Westminster_Ave_EL/Westminster_Community/Home.html

We appreciate your forwarding this email to friends/family who may be
interested.
Our records indicate that you have received this email from Westminster
Schools' Endowment Group because you have expressed interest or participated
in community events related to the WE Garden/Wee Kinder Garden or
Westminster Elementary.

If you are unable to attend, but would like to help...
please consider a tax-deductible donation!
Make your check payable to:
Westminster Endowment Group (Fed Tax ID# 80-0078270)
if your donation is intended for the WE Garden,
please not in your memo: "GARDEN GREEN"
& mail to to Westminster Avenue Elementary,
1010 Abbot Kinney Blvd., Venice, CA 90291

To unsubscribe, please reply to this email - Write "unsubscribe" in the
subject line and we will remove you from our mailing list. Thank you.